adaptor plate

For all your twin cam conversion questions and hints
limau
I like starions
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: malaysia

adaptor plate

Postby limau » Tue Nov 15, 2016 6:48 pm

hi,
some help please, anybody got autocad drawing for vr4 block to starion gearbox adaptor plate?

tq

Lummy
Enthusiast
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:58 am
Location: Victoria

Re: adaptor plate

Postby Lummy » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:50 am

I don't have the drawing, but I have an adaptor plate that's off the engine at the moment. Happy to take some measurements/photos/whatever you need?

User avatar
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Contact:

Re: adaptor plate

Postby WidebodyWoody » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:41 pm

I have an adaptor plate I'm willing to part with. HAHAHA Lummy, you dragged up an old thread from 8 months ago.

Stoker82JA
[L] Plates
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:47 pm

Re: adaptor plate

Postby Stoker82JA » Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:12 am

If there is a design going around for this I would also be keen, Would the VR4 block adaptor fit a later 4G ( eg evo 8MR block)
"DK" currently swearing at an 82 JA,
previously struggled with 65 Fairlady, 71 MG Midget historic Race car, 71 MGBGT, 32 Ford Hotrod,
Spends most days trying to keep 16,500 hp from killing him.

limau
I like starions
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: malaysia

Re: adaptor plate

Postby limau » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:25 pm

Lummy wrote:I don't have the drawing, but I have an adaptor plate that's off the engine at the moment. Happy to take some measurements/photos/whatever you need?



thanks you lummy , at last someone replied for this thread :D .
yes can i get the picture of the adaptor, measurement (diameter., length..etc) please..
Last edited by limau on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

limau
I like starions
Posts: 101
Joined: Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:13 pm
Location: malaysia

Re: adaptor plate

Postby limau » Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:26 pm

WidebodyWoody wrote:I have an adaptor plate I'm willing to part with. HAHAHA Lummy, you dragged up an old thread from 8 months ago.


how much the price u want to sell it sir?

User avatar
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide
Posts: 3313
Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:24 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Contact:

Re: adaptor plate

Postby WidebodyWoody » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:05 pm

limau wrote:
WidebodyWoody wrote:I have an adaptor plate I'm willing to part with. HAHAHA Lummy, you dragged up an old thread from 8 months ago.


how much the price u want to sell it sir?


PM me an offer


Return to “Twin Cam Land”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron