Merry Christmas Everybody

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
OLDIE
Austarion Occupant

Merry Christmas Everybody

Postby OLDIE » Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:11 am

Wow how fast has the year flown by :o
Just make sure that if you must have an ale or 3 that you get a taxi as the road toll is way too high and Starion owners are not exactly thick on the ground so we can't afford to lose any of you :)
Am still intending to enter my JB in street sprints and time attack @ QR in 2016 despite my advancing age and hopefully there will be a certain black widey will be there for some of them.

Have just had my compulsory yearly health check to keep my license and have 20/20 vision no glasses needed and the Dr says I have the heart of a 20 year old Pity :D it 's not in a matching body :x

Have a great festive season gang :beer
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL

Bitza
Mine is bigger than yours

Re: Merry Christmas Everybody

Postby Bitza » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Where's the like button?

Ha Ha

Seasons greetings everybody. :beer

Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Postby Alspos » Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:50 am

Great sentiments Rad.

I'd also like to say where did the time go. Better lift my game next year, I need to spend more time under the bonnet then entering some events and use some of this POS's super potential.

All the best for the Christmas break, be safe and see everybody back next year. And keep making this one of the best places to visit in the world wide web.

SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Postby SIR GSR » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:06 am

Well said Rad.

I hope everyone stays safe this festive season. Enjoy your time with family and friends.
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321

Lunacy
nearly postwhore

Postby Lunacy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:47 am

Same to everyone on here. Enjoy the holidays, relax with your families, eat drink and be merry.
We're having xmas at our new house for the first time so should hopefully be xmas day on the beach (weather permitting)
Have actually got alot done on the car lately after deciding on a new ecu so have almost finished wiring that in. Then a couple of little welding jobs and she's off to the dyno. Will make life alot easier being able to move it under her own power again

WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Postby WidebodyWoody » Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:10 am

Same to everyone.

Yes rad, that certain black widey will be with you for some of them next year. I could enter her as it is, but the IC piping keeps blowing off, so I'm literally waiting on my mate to come through with making the intercooler piping and MPI inlet mods to do the MPI. I have all the parts, just need the labour done now and have the cash ready. If all else fails and it takes too long, I might enter one as is, and see how I go just running lower boost.

Stay safe everyone.

Return to “General Discussion”