Whatever happened to it

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Whatever happened to it

Postby WANTSOM » Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:24 pm

Hello boys and girls,

Hope you can help and see where this ends up. As some may know I have had to deal with some of life's 'challenges' over the past few years and am slowly trying to piece some elements of it back together.

I am interested to track down Marie's (GOTSOM) silver Starion. It was sold in 2006 to Chris in Melbourne and he had it for a while and tidied up a few bits and pieces. It was/is a silver JA with JB front bar,JB Pillar vents and JB tail lights. Was ann 8V head with a Coltspeed motor and Motec ECU all on a nice set of Simmons wheels and good suspension. It was a tidy, well-built reliable car and was a sad day when we sold it.

I am keen to know what became of it and/or who has it now.

Down the track it may be something I would possibly be interested in buying back.

Failing all that I am on the lookout for a clean JA or JB (pref JB) that I can tinker with and get back into the Starion scene. And by tinker I mean a nice, mechancally sound car with clean paint and interior that's ripe for a twin cam conversion. I am not in any great rush and will take my time for the right vehicle to come up.

Thanks in advance and any help greatly appreciated.

Greg
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.

WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Re: Whatever happened to it

Postby WidebodyWoody » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:17 am

Hope you can get her back mate. :beer

scum
I'm Banned!

Postby scum » Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:21 am

Just report it stolen... someone will ring sooner or later.

or you could try this guy

Gold Coast Private Investigations
http://www.goldcoastpi.com.au/

I hear he is a little pricey but he pays a very generous finders fee to anyone who sends work his way.

I had him follow my girlfriend around for a while and take a bunch of photos of her. you would think
a private investigator would have clued on fairly quick, but it wasn't until week 3 that he realised I had
him following his own wife. that was a little awkward. still though, got some nice pics out it.
I said I had a plan. I never said it was a good plan.

WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Postby WidebodyWoody » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:53 am

hahaha I really should get that website back up and running. rofl

Return to “General Discussion”