First time Poster long time stalker

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Stoker82JA
Newcomer

First time Poster long time stalker

Postby Stoker82JA » Sun May 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Hey guys just joined up, I have inherited my uncles 82 JA that he had owned since 87 and am in this process of restoring her up, she sat outside for a few years so paint is stuffed also has severely damaged the interior, looking for a dash and a few other bits and pieces but that will come later. Plan is to do the dohc conversion as already have a vr4 head. car has motec and some bosch goodies and forged internals but has not had the balance shafts removed, whats the best kit for this? Also any information on intake manifolds to suit dohc conversion would be awesome. Looking forward to getting in and playing with a car that I have always loved. Im located in north west Sydney so anyone with cars nearby please give me a holler and am always open to advice.

DK, sucker for punishment
"DK" currently swearing at an 82 JA,
previously struggled with 65 Fairlady, 71 MG Midget historic Race car, 71 MGBGT, 32 Ford Hotrod,
Spends most days trying to keep 16,500 hp from killing him.

1320ft
almost postwhore

Re: First time Poster long time stalker

Postby 1320ft » Sun May 01, 2016 8:19 pm

Welcome to the forum.

A great bunch of people here who can & will help you out where we can. There is a massive depth of knowledge on here. Make sure you hit up the registry, as we like to keep a track of who has which cars.

There is a bunch of us from sydney (myself for one).

If you need any performance parts, hose & fittings etc, you can hit me up as I'm the rep for VPW.
The Forum Parts Guy

IRS OUTLAW, 2.3L JA/JB Hybrid, Bought to you buy:

VPW, Proflow, Proforce Safety, Sunoco Race Fuels, Cope Racing Transmissions, CREATD Motorsport, M&H Tyres, Street Pro Wheels, Pro Fabrication, Castle Hill Performance, Superior Connections & LucasOil.

Return to “General Discussion”