A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
- I like starions
- Posts: 143
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:05 pm
- Location: switzerland
would you know on a stock enginge what the ignition is max off boost, on boost?
Just lookig for starting points for a mpi setup..
- racking my brains
- Posts: 6037
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:46 pm
- Location: sunshine coast qld
I ran a stock ignition system to 286rwhp still using the factory ecu to run ignition but using mpi and a fuel only computer.
- Mine is bigger than yours
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:35 pm
- Location: Perth, western Australia
I think the bloke may be after ignition timing info to help with setting up ignition map from scratch on his aftermarket ecu.
Return to “General Discussion”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests