FS: Genuine FOHA Cordia Rear Spoiler

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
GSRVR
I like starions

FS: Genuine FOHA Cordia Rear Spoiler

Postby GSRVR » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:44 pm

Reluctantly, for sale I have this very-hard-to-come-by FOHA rubber rear spoiler in great condition. As far as I'm aware these were only fitted to European Cordia's. As seen, the mounting holes could use a tidy-up, otherwise I'm sure Sikaflex would hold this down decently without the need for extra holes in the tailgate. I'm advertising this here also, by the off chance someone wants to do something different with this on their Starion.

$50 cash on pick-up from the north-west suburbs of Melbourne. Alternatively, if the buyer wishes to have this freighted I will work in with their arrangements that they have organized. I accept bank deposit or PayPal (add a few $ for fees) for interstate buyers.

Starion GSR-VR |2016-Present|

kiwi_EX
I've been here before

Re: FS: Genuine FOHA Cordia Rear Spoiler

Postby kiwi_EX » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:30 am

Awesome spoiler that one! :D

Todd Motors fitted them to the New Zealand assembled Cordia Turbo's (83 and 84) as well. Had one on my 84 Cordia Turbo, like it so much better than the flush ones that were fitted from 85 on!

Some Cordia owner should snap that one up!
1988 Mitsubishi Starion EX Widebody
2010 Holden Colorado Ute

GSRVR
I like starions

Re: FS: Genuine FOHA Cordia Rear Spoiler

Postby GSRVR » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:26 pm

kiwi_EX wrote:Awesome spoiler that one! :D

Todd Motors fitted them to the New Zealand assembled Cordia Turbo's (83 and 84) as well. Had one on my 84 Cordia Turbo, like it so much better than the flush ones that were fitted from 85 on!

Some Cordia owner should snap that one up!

Thanks for the heads up on that, I had no idea NZ got these as well, very cool!
Starion GSR-VR |2016-Present|

Return to “Buy / Sell”