The time has ultimately come to move on my project AB GSL Cordia which has been mostly converted to a GSR. Ideally I would prefer to sell as a whole, however in it's current state I know that may be easier said than done unless someone is serious about restoring it. So I will be parting out the myriad of parts I have. Which includes a complete interior that I have put together of some of the best condition interior trims that I could find over the years + doubles as well. Same goes for body parts / panels, most are good with minimal rust, if any.
To begin with, here is a very brief list of what will be available:
- 4G62T, with a mini refresh (all new timing components etc.) all parts there for a complete engine
- Reco'd '62 head
- Reco'd radiator
- Reco'd P/S rack
- Known working GSR gearbox
- Complete car of parts, body panels, glass, plastics etc.
- Complete AB GSR interior in nice condition
- Every mechanical part available from - the stock exhaust, canisters, oil cooler, lines, condenser, reco'd radiator etc. the LOT
- Polished AC wheels
- Magna front brake upgrade w/ all new rotors/pads
Obviously there is a ton of parts to be had + more spares that I have accumulated over the years. I am happy for it all to go in the one shot for a very reasonable price. Otherwise it's all got to go.
As some parts are still fitted to the car, I will need a day or two of notice to remove them for any potential buyers. So feel free to send me a list of what you may need & I can gather them in advance ready to go.
Located in the north-west suburbs of Melbourne. Cash on pick-up or postage &/or freight can be arranged.